Easy stuff for your first homework.
- Buy at least the first book we’ll be using: The Best American Short Stories 2015
- Read the Foreword (no need to read the Introduction)
- Think of a TV show that you like. Come in with a brief description of the main character. List the following things.
- Age (approximately):
- Family status (married, kids, etc.):
- Desire (what are they hoping to achieve in life?):
- What drives them? What motivates them to accomplish what they want?:
- Describe their personality in 3 adjectives:
- Are they likeable? Why or why not?:
- Contradictions in their character?:
- Greatest loves (people or things):
- Greatest hates (people or things):
You’re not handing this in. We’ll be doing an activity with this in class. You can just write short notes for each of the above and bring it into next class.
There are, in fact, ѕome detrіmental factors tο freelancing.
One vitaⅼ level is that wһen yօu work аs a freelance paralegal youⅼl not
be eligible for the types of benefits that you would have iin wߋrking for a
law agency or a personal attorney. If you feel that such “perks”
as basic medical insurance and other such advantages are essential, freelancing is
not going to offer you these benefits.