Easy stuff for your first homework.
- Buy at least the first book we’ll be using: The Best American Short Stories 2015
- Read the Foreword (no need to read the Introduction)
- Think of a TV show that you like. Come in with a brief description of the main character. List the following things.
- Age (approximately):
- Family status (married, kids, etc.):
- Desire (what are they hoping to achieve in life?):
- What drives them? What motivates them to accomplish what they want?:
- Describe their personality in 3 adjectives:
- Are they likeable? Why or why not?:
- Contradictions in their character?:
- Greatest loves (people or things):
- Greatest hates (people or things):
You’re not handing this in. We’ll be doing an activity with this in class. You can just write short notes for each of the above and bring it into next class.